Thursday, March 12, 2009

Asphalt skiing? No really.

Today I want to share another fitness tool I think is really cool. Yesterday we discussed iTRAIN a fitness tool used with your mp3/iPod. Click here to see. http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-3319415-10575620 For me fitness needs to not seem like fitness. You know the type. It must be totally fun which is why I love the TRIKKE. For the fitness or the feeling - anywhere there´s pavement - whenever you want. Just step on and carve turns to go. Rip around in your driveway, or ski your neighborhood; turns any town into a ski resort. Pavement never looked so good. The Skiing sensation is delivered from Trikke CV’s carving action; Trikke CV leans into each turn while all three wheels remain on the ground. http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-3319415-10505256

Here is a testmonial or two straight from their site:
I just got back from a short TRIKKE session workout and thought I would fire off an email to TRIKKE. I have had my T8 for 9 months now and I must share with you that for a Surfer that is living inland for a season due to work, riding the TRIKKE is not only a great workout that keeps my body in shape for the times I get to the coast and back in the water, BUT, riding the Trikke is a blast!! I have all but stopped running to protect my knees and the TRIKKE is a perfect low impact workout and it sure gets the heart pounding in a short time. Riding the TRIKKE is like a blend of surfing, skateboarding, and snowskiing. I really like the ability to carve short turns and then lean into some wide flowing turns. By the way, I am 52 years old, surfing for 40 years. The young kids in the neighborhood get a big kick out of the \"ole guy\" on the strange riding machine. Feel free to use this testimony. I am sold on the TRIKKE.

Hands down, the Trikke wins. I have never had so much fun. Now and then, over my 60 years, I'd get myself hyped-up to start exercising, but I never found something that I would actually stick with. All the ways to exercise, and I'm on my couch saying, "Nope." Then I saw a Trikke commercial, said "what the heck," and got my first Trikke. And I fell in love. Everyone stops me on the street to ask about the Trikke, and my "patter" goes like this: "How does it go? Looks like magic, doesn't it! Almost zero impact! Shifting my weight from side to side moves me forward. I can work any muscle group separately or all at once. I can do almost nothing or go all out. It's so much fun that I can't get off this thing until I'm tired. The sensations are as thrilling as downhill skiing or surfing, but I have to tell you, trikking is more like being an artist than a jock -- you are thrilled to be in harmony with this machine." I have been caught. Caught hard. I come home drenched in sweat every single day, and I cannot imagine a better workout for all around general toning and muscle building. I haven't been this fit since Elvis was on Ed Sullivan. And it just gets better. The fun is constantly deepening, and I'm always improving my trikking skills, nuance by nuance, and I feel so fulfilled and satisfied -- finally I've gotten a way to get fit without being bored. See this big smile? That's me loving what trikking has brought to my life. Talk about "priceless." Get one. Get one. Get one.

www.doohickeyit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment